Move beyond tourism and discover for yourself the mystery, the challenge, and the uniqueness of Russia. You’re not just a visitor, but a student in a local university. You’ll visit Moscow, Red Square, and Lenin’s tomb the way our previous students did.
- Russian Language (6 hours)
- Russian History (3 hours)
- Russian Literature (3 hours)
- Russian Art (3 hours)
- Private Tutorials (up to 3 hours)
- Full Time Tuition
- On Campus Room Board
- An additional Semester Abroad Fee covering airfare and insurance
- You retain 100% of Bethel's Financial Aid!